Calamba, Laguna, Philippines – ams-OSRAM AG
What we expect
- First line of defense in the repair of equipment
- Responsible for the equipment conversion and equipment set-up.
- Monitors equipment performance, verifies causes of downtime, and ensures that machine uptime is always within or above the standard set by the department
- Monitor First Pass Yield performance, verifies causes of contact related problem and ensures that First Pass Yield is always within or above the standard set by the department
- Highlights potential pitfalls/ equipment- related issues which might have major impact on production commitments
- Analyze and solve System to System Correlation Issues
- Collaboration with Test Engineering and Test Production
- Support evaluation and buy-off of new Equipment
- Support the Preventive Maintenance activity of Test Systems and Test Handlers
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor / Degree in Electronics, Education in Basic Electrical and Mechanical
- Experience with Semiconductor Equipment preferred/recommended.
- Flexible Working Style. Basic IT knowledge.
- Team Player
Suki Kee will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Experienced Professional (>8 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||ams OSRAM|