System Solution Engineer Automotive (m/f/d)
Premstätten, Styria, Austria – ams-OSRAM AG
What we expect
- Support ams-Osram leading edge automotive sensor technology targeting position, capacitive, and current sensors
- Be part of the of the electric revolution within the automotive industry by supporting state of the art sensor technology
- Play a key role during the system design process at key accounts and offer best in class technical support
- Handling technical second level support of important customers and ams OSRAM sales force with strong focus on ams Osram position, capacitive and current sensor products.
- Enable ams OSRAM Field Application Engineers to provide perfect direct support to our customers. First go-to contact in case of technical questions to assigned product.
- Beside knowledge of ams OS position sensors, it is also required to build up deep system knowledge to provide best in class design in support.
- Acting as product and system expert
- Prepare and realize technical trainings
Who we are looking for
- Graduation from technical university or Fachhochschule preferred with focus on electronics or mechatronics or minimum requirement: Graduation from higher technical school + 3 years working experience (Ing. Degree)
- Technical skills with focus on electronics/mechatronics
- Experience in BLDC motor control or general position sensing preferred
- Experience in capacitive sensing systems preferred
- Experience in battery management systems preferred
- Measurement technique and experience in electronic lab
- Software skills: Altium Designer, C, LabVIEW, Python
- Presentation and knowledge sharing
- Engaged with hands on mentality
- Readiness to travel
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G(http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
Michael Ponstingl will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Professional (> 3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Image Sensor Solutions (ISS)|
|Job field:||Administration & Services|