System Architect LSO Consumer (m/f/d)
Premstätten, Styria, Austria – ams-OSRAM AG
What we expect
- Supporting world leading innovations on innovations on AR/VR
- Determines the System Solution Specification for the next generation products
- Technical support interface for Customers, Marketing, Product Management, and FAE
- Positions ams OSRAM as a trusted advisor / thought leader in the designated areas at key customers
- Leads collaboration projects with 3rd parties for technology and solutions development
- Recommend technology and systems roadmap in a selected number of application areas, both currently served and emerging- technology benchmarking on system level- trend awareness consequence analysis- continuous competitive assessment- continuous development of application know how and derive technology needs
- for these developments- Design-win support for leading AR/VR consumer accounts- Requirement definition and architecture deployment of customer applications- Evaluation of new products based on datasheet- Competition landscape analysis of competitive products
Who we are looking for
- Technical Education (Bachelor or Master)
- 10+ years' experience in IC design or architectural IC development especially in the consumer field
- Understanding theory on Power management DC-DC, LDOs, Led driver architectures
- Strong background in system-level solution definition capabilities, including hardware and software
- Experienced in high voltage design IC is an advantage
- Experienced in protocol definition is an advantage
- Self-starter and self-sufficient in problem solving and timely accomplishment of tasks
- Ability to link long term vision / ‘thinking big’ to short term choices
- Fluent in English in speaking and writing
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
Michael Ponstingl will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Experienced Professional (>8 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Image Sensor Solutions (ISS)|
|Job field:||Research & Development|