Staff Engineer, HW Application
Shanghai, China – OSCN
What we expect
- Expert PCB design, schematic design, layout.
- Design and develop hardware components including circuit boards, with our sensor or source die based on the pop processors, memory cards
- Design PCB, make specification and sourcing supplier to quickly build prototype to support HW system solution evaluation
- Simple firmware coding and debugging capability for better demo shown
- Gather all necessary new product requirements documentation related to electrical/hardware performance specifications through intense cooperation with the RD/AE team and customers in the China region, benchmark comparison, list pros and cons;
- EMC EMI design and evaluation. CAN communication.
Who we are looking for
- Graduation from technical university, major in electronics is preferred;
- At least 5 years' experience in electrical/hardware product technical development/AE role. Familiar with pop MCU, driver, sensor, etc..
- Expert at the necessary equipment: oscilloscope, network analyzer, as well as Altium designer, Pads, or related circuit design software. Python would be an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English/Chinese. Confident, precise presentation skills
Shuai Yuan will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Professional (> 3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||ams OSRAM|