Staff Engineer, Failure Analysis & Reliability
Calamba, Philippines – ams-OSRAM AG
What we expect
- Responsible for supporting requests falling under production fails, special FA requests, qualification failure analysis request and customer return failure analysis.
- Responsible for supporting reliability qualifications, monitoring, risk assessment and special investigations for suspect materials within the accepted timeline.
- Responsible in performing preventive maintenance on Failure Analysis and Reliability equipment
- Responsible in performing key administrative tasks.
- Provides quality engineering support and work with ams AG internal organization to resolve quality issues at customer side and improve product quality in the field.
- Support and possibly lead taskforce for any quality issues internally and externally through efficient and effective problem solving skills.
- Develop processes in FA and/or Reliability Lab for improve effectivity and efficiency of the team.
- Handle projects for FA and/or Reliability Lab
Who we are looking for
- Degree in Electronics, Physics, Chemistry, Material Science or any equivalent.
- Experience in Semiconductor manufacturing specifically in the field of Quality, Failure Analysis and Reliability.
- 1 – 2 years experience in similar field is a plus
- Knowledgeable in FA and/or Reliability standard equipments
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills, high self-organization skills.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, stays cool and works effectively and efficiently under pressure.
Suki Kee will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Experienced Professional (>8 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||ams OSRAM|