Staff Engineer Epitaxy Process
Kulim, Kedah, Malaysia – OSRAM OS Penang
What we expect
- Responsible for the process of MOCVD thin film epitaxy growth, assures the operability and operational goals by sustaining and continuous improving the processes . Key KPIs include epitaxy layer performance, cost, yield, CpK, other process related KPI.
- Full responsibility of MOCVD thin film epitaxy growth process, inclusive of define DoE within process window, implement process control. Actively liaise with production, process integration and other functional team to ensure smooth operation and meeting process KPIs. Work closely with equipment team in troubleshooting of the epitaxy tool software and hardware part with application of in-situ measurement systems (Deflectometer/Real Temp).
- Drive continuous improvement in process and identify equipment development potential, support development activities and perform technical transfer from Regensburg FE/RnD.
- Set-up procedure, buy-off and qualification of new process / equipment together with equipment engineer. Ensure process meeting required quality standard; maintain/ update process documentation, including work instructions, control plans, material specifications, FMEA etc. in accordance to ISO 14001 and TS standard.
- Transfer and start-up of new process from Regensburg FE/RnD. Performs material characterization (surfscan, XRD, 4-point probe, SIMS, SEM/TEM, PL etc.). Makes necessary adjustments to the growth machine recipes to maintain growth parameters within the specified limits.
- Yield Monitoring and Improvement by performing and reporting failure analysis for all the process and equipment related defect using statistical tools, leading to process characterization and improved process stability, throughput, quality and yields.
Who we are looking for
- PHD, Master Degree in Physics, chemical engineering is preferred
- Experience in MOCVD, experience in sapphire based epi growth project is preferred.
- Min 5yrs' semiconductor experience in the field below:
- Vacuum related field eg. epitaxy, sputtering, plasma process engineering job scope
- Ability to lead cross functional or global projects
- Able to converse and support cross functional projects. Able to adapt in different working culture.
- Experience in epitaxial growth and manufacturing experience in semiconductor field.
Shin Yih Cheah will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Experienced Professional (>8 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||ams OSRAM|
|Organization:||OSRAM OS Penang|