Staff Engineer, Casting
Wuxi, China – OSCN
What we expect
- Leading Casting/Molding process development following the process robustness guideline for new products development to meet the product quality, yield, and manufacturability requirements
- Carry out process optimization tasks by DOE methodology. Utilize experience knowledge for complex problem solving by why-why analysis, and provide solution with Poke-Yoke concept. Enable and support Dt-X(design to cost/test/manufacturability)
- Leading new process/equipment Technology project, improvement project when necessary
- Supporting the DFMEA updates, risk assessment for new product development, leading PFMEA updating
- Represent the Wuxi Site speaker for BAT Casting, coaching the casting/molding new engineers
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree or master's in electrical /Electronic Engineering /Material Science/semiconductor field
- Above 8years working experience in LED process like casting/molding, Familiar with Protech casting machine, TOWA molding machine or other casting/molding machine model
- Familiar MFMEA, PFMEA, DOE, JMP or Minitab is required, Familiar with DFMEA, DFSS, QFD and Six Sigma preferred
- CET-4 Minimum, CET-6 preferred.
- Can fluently use different version of office software
- Others: Able to work with stress and adapt to fast changes; Good team player.
Ke Li will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Professional (> 3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Opto Semiconductors (OS)|
|Job field:||Research & Development|