Senior Staff Engineer, Quality
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore – ams-OSRAM AG
What we expect
- Takes over advanced product quality responsibility as part of the project team during new product development stage, focus is on optical sensor devices.
- Acts as a primary quality representative to internal and external customers.
- Manages quality issues as well as continuous improvement in all areas of interest
- Drives quality risk assessment and risk management throughout the project phase.
- Owns definition, preparation and execution of prequalification, qualification, robustness validation and safe launch activities with support of internal and external laboratories.
- Acts as a contact window for other quality functions including quality operations, supplier quality, failure analysis, reliability, etc.
- Develops failure analysis methodologies as required for assigned projects to enable rapid problem solving with support of internal and external laboratories
Who we are looking for
- Degree in Material Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics or related discipline
- Strong (>5yrs) experience in the semiconductor industry in the field of Quality / Reliability Engineering, able to challenge concepts/report
- Good customer interface skills
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
Suki Kee will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Experienced Professional (>8 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Advanced Optical Sensors (AOS)|