Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition
Wuxi, China – OSCN
What we expect
- Take full ownership and responsibility for Wuxi site DL hiring, onboarding and Day 1 orientation.
- Support the set-up and optimization of DL hiring policies and process and ensure the 100% compliance in implementation.
- Independently work with respective functions to identify and expand the hiring channels in order to attract and find right people by KPI driven for TA.
- Develop, lead and implement the DL hiring initiatives and programs.
- Timely evaluate the DL hiring effectiveness and proactively make improvements.
- Provide timely and effective reporting and updates to hiring manager, HRD and related function heads on hiring status.
- Ensure new hire onboarding data updated timely in HR system.
- Leverage internal and external analysis to propose hiring solution upon business needs.
- Other tasks assigned.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, Psychology or other related.
- 5+ years working experience in HR and at least 1-year experience in talent acquisition in scalable manufacturing environment.
- Be able to manage multiple assignments and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skill and good command of English in written and oral.
- Good PC and software skills.
- Learning agility, self-motivator, positive and creative thinking.
- Systematic thinking and proactively exploring new solutions following market trends and opportunities.
Shuai Yuan will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Professional (> 3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||ams OSRAM|
|Job field:||Human Resources|