Sawing Process Development Technician
Kulim, Kedah, Malaysia – OSRAM OS Penang
What we expect
- Assist process development engineer responsible for developing new processes/equipment related to Sawing.
- Coordinates and support process engineer all Sawing project activities and operations in assembly process/ integration phase of RD projects.
- Assist in cost reduction, yield improvement equipment stability projects
- Assist in Documentation preparation (Workability report, Work Instruction).
Who we are looking for
- Min Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering, Chemical or equivalent.
- Preferred with working experience in HVM environment for IC or Led manufacturing.
- 3-5 years in Sawing process experience in IC/LED/Semiconductor Ramp;D environment.
- Technical knowledge in semiconductor or LED backend assembly processes (A).
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on Sawing amp; Lamination Process
- Familiar with both tape amp; tapeless sawing process.
- 6 Sigma Methodology, Green/Black Belt is an advantage
- Able to provide observation and counter propose technical improvement if any.
- Able to create amp; optimisesawing recipe independantly
- Possess positive attitude, initiative and able to take up challenges.
Kaviarasu Kunanayagam will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Early Professional (0-3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Opto Semiconductors (OS)|
|Organization:||OSRAM OS Penang|
|Job field:||Research & Development|