Reliability Test Engineer
Shanghai, China – OSRAM Asia Pacific Mgmt.
What we expect
- Definition of the analytic lab activities / test strategy within the product development projects and manufacturing, including cross section based on IPC /AMP standards, etc.;
- Managing of analytic lab equipment’s according to ISO 17025, including clearing, calibration, maintenance, etc.;
- Planning and performing of the test activities:
- coordination with test lab, or;
- execution of analytic, environmental, and electronic testing activities, etc.;
- Creation, evaluation and documentation of test report;
- Tracking of the test activities, including continuous reporting of the status to project team and customer;
- Exchange with interfaces: development, quality, customer, labs, manufacturing;
- Supporting on the CNAS and customer audit (ISO 17025), including preparation, deviation improvements and quality system optimization.
- 根据ISO 17025管理分析实验室设备，包括清理、校准、维护等；
Who we are looking for
- Education background of bachelor degree or above;
- Proficiency in oral and written English;
- At least 3 years working experience in the fields of analytical (cross section), climatical and mechanical testing. Semiconductor/ Automotive background will be a plus
- Understanding and knowledge of norms and regulations (analytic and environmental testing). Knowledge of CNAS requirements and experience with audits. Knowledge of IPC/AMP standards and automotive background will be a plus.
Shuai Yuan will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Early Professional (0-3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Automotive (AM)|
|Organization:||OSRAM Asia Pacific Mgmt.|