R&D Engineer (m/f/d)
Premstätten, Styria, Austria – ams-OSRAM AG
What we expect
- Development of new semiconductor devices, with focus on silicon based optical detectors.
- Cooperate with multidisciplinary team members in the framework of technical feasibility- and implementation projects.
- TCAD device- and process simulations of optical detectors, including assessment of defects on atomistic level.
- Optical and electrical characterization of sensor devices.
- Development and implementation of new measurement methodologies for optical and electrical characterization.
- Documentation and reporting of technical status.
- Cooperative Research with academic and industrial partners in joint RD projects.
- Contribute to innovation funnel and submit invention disclosures.
Who we are looking for
- Master Degree in Physics or equivalent experience
- Thorough understanding of optics and semiconductor physics
- Experience with TCAD simulation tools
- Knowledge of semiconductor processes
- Fluency in English
- Good problem solving, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional, international teams
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
Michael Ponstingl will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Experienced Professional (>8 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||ams OSRAM|
|Job field:||Research & Development|