Product Marketing Manager
Antwerp, Belgium, Belgium – ams-OSRAM AG
What we expect
- Creation of relevant marketing collateral (e.g. product presentations with convincing storyline) and training material to equip sales department
- Based on global marketing strategy, develop/ execute regional marketing strategy, incl. selection of regional key customers
- Planning of MarCom activities (fairs, events, articles, etc.) to position our products in the market
- Drive lead customer engagements
- Drive demand creation in close proximity to the Sales department and the (lead) customer
- Communicate customer technical requirements directly to internal engineering team, ensuring ams OSRAM meets the customer needs
- Work with planning teams to ensure customer sampling quantities and timelines are fulfilled throughout the product development phase
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or similar Engineering background with high affinity to imaging technologies
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in semiconductor marketing, sales or business development roles
- Strong communication and the ability to explain complex information in a simplified manner
- Ability to take initiative, create structures and drive for results in an agile environment
- Ability to coordinate activities across multiple organizations and stakeholders (Customer, Sales, Engineering, Operations, etc.)
- Experience with sensors would be a plus
- An agile mindset, trust and integrity – for us at ams OSRAM, these values are not just empty promises, but an integral part of our corporate culture that we live every day. In fact, these are the key prerequisites for employees to fulfill even the highest requirements.
- ams OSRAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, you may contact us at HRServices@osram.com for assistance
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group XX (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
Monique Stanneveld will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Experienced Professional (>8 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Image Sensor Solutions (ISS)|