Product Development Staff Engineer
Bayan Lepas, Malaysia – OSRAM OS Penang
What we expect
- Qualify changes in released packages eg. Chip change, BE location transfer, package design improvement. Assume Project Lead for delivering mid/high complex chip solutions for assigned Products working independently for the most part.
- Lead cross function teams in planning, reviewing and meeting project targets, time, quality and cost. Actively seeking key experts' inputs in process and material to ensure process and material capabilities are fully considered in Design Review.
- Ensure the product design matches with customer's requirements. Able to understand customers' technical requirement and product features.
- Realization of change roadmaps in close cooperation with the colleagues in our BE locations China and at subcon. Project lead of change projects.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/ Physics.
- Min 8 Years working experiences in related field or equivalent.
- Professional working experience with product and project management skills.
- Good in Presentation and problem solving skills.
- Opto-electronics, Product Design Knowledge, Chip Technology/ Assembly amp; Test/ Color Conversion/ Sensing Knowledge, SSL/ IR/ Visible Application will be an advantage.
Nurul Ain Rosli will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Experienced Professional (>8 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Opto Semiconductors (OS)|
|Organization:||OSRAM OS Penang|
|Job field:||Research & Development|