Process Engineer for Interference Filter Deposition (PVD process) (m/f/d)
Premstätten, Austria – ams-OSRAM AG
What we expect
- Process responsibility in the semiconductor IC fabrication
- Sustaining of existing processes in terms of quality-, performance- and throughput improvement
- Characterization and implementation of new equipment
- Development of new unit processes
- Development and implementation of system/product monitoring strategies
- Lead continuous improvement programs (also in cooperation with other departments)
- Identification and solving of potential process- and equipment problems
- Responsible for quality improvements
- Technical interface to suppliers
Who we are looking for
- HTL with several years of experience or FH/University degree in technical science (physics, chemistry, materials science or related) or long term experience in semiconductor industry
- Team player, good communication-, problem solving- and self-organization skills
- Flexibility (e.g. working in on-call model)
- Fluent German English
- Willingness to travel
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G .
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
Otto Oberegger will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Early Professional (0-3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||ams OSRAM|