Principle Manufacturing Systems Engineer/Architect (m/f/d)
Premstätten, Austria – ams-OSRAM AG
What we expect
- Define solutions and change requests to manufacturing applications to meet business requirements
- Engage with delivery partners (internal and external) for design and implementation of solutions and components
- Communicate and progress status of solutions with relevant stakeholders and partners (IT, Product engineering, Quality, SCM etc)
- Understand the technical background of current systems to influence the strategic systems roadmap
- Take ownership of committed projects and tasks
- Become the “Go-To Expert” for specific manufacturing systems
Who we are looking for
- Degree in software engineering, electrical engineering, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in developing, integrating, deploying or configuring business applications
- Experience in manufacturing processes and systems (E.g. MES) and/or semiconductor test processes is an advantage
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge/Experience of formal systems modelling, tools and techniques an advantage (BPM, UML, Enterprise Architecture)
- Ability to perform both “big picture” thinking and “low level details” knowing when to apply which
- Strong social, coaching, and leadership skills
- Fluent in English, with German language skills being an advantage
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H(http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
Stefanie Kleierl will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Experienced Professional (>8 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||ams OSRAM|