Principal Specialist, HR Learning & Training
Singapore, Singapore – ams-OSRAM AG
What we expect
- Manage LinkedIn learning offerings and related activities towards management and employees. Evaluate the external learning offering for your key platform (LinkedIn Learning) and partner closely with the vendor to evaluate the relevance of core offerings to our employees globally, improve processes and user experience and make continuous improvements.
- Measure and improve KPIs such as LinkedIn Learning activation rate, hours of learning and repeat learners. Develop measures to improve KPI results.
- Partner with People Development, Marcom as and other stakeholders. Drive programs to improve positive user experience and maintain current and further develop new learning processes in internal systems and support activities on audits related to learning. Lead the internal training programs.
- Bring in best-practice processes on how to drive learning engagement and streamline learning offerings; this may include AI Artificial Intelligence. Challenge ams OSRAM learning strategy and create / re-work learning agenda based on latest industry trends.
- Partner with stakeholders particularly in Europa and Americas to ensure flawless execution of Global Learning administration processes
- Drive global governance and act as coach and partner to local Country and Business Unit learning teams.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s/Master's Degree in any discipline.
- Preferably 5 years and above in a global role
- Possess excellent stakeholder management skills. Able to pull different parties together and facilitate discussions towards a desired outcome.
- An out-of-the-box thinker, solutions driven and goal oriented.
- Able to lead team discussions in a cross cultural/matrix environment.
- Good project management skills to plan and drive deployment of global projects/programs.
- A well organized and structured person, the incumbent will be able to find structure out of chaos.
- Good with data and possess analytical skills.
- This person must be able to work as a team to drive team results.
- Flexible and able to work with ambiguity.
- Creative and adept to using social media channels, application and tools to drive learner engagement, communication and connectivity.
Suki Kee will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Experienced Professional (>8 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||ams OSRAM|
|Job field:||Human Resources|