Principal Mixed-Signal Design Verification Engineer
Plano (Texas, United States), Plano (Texas, United States) – ams-OSRAM AG
What we expect
- Responsible for design verification and validation of integrated circuits, using both directed tests and constrained random regressions
- Primary focus is on mixed signal design verification, but proficiency with digital design verification (including UVM) is an advantage
- Creation and validation of System Verilog models for mixed signal circuit blocks
- Proficiency in System Verilog including: writing checkers and assertions, customizing constraints, getting functional coverage collection using cover groups, etc.
- Experience running analog (SPICE) and digital simulators are a strong advantages.
- Technical and team leadership – both within the internal project DV team, but also directly supporting demanding customers
- Creation of test benches and automated verification simulations
- Performing block level and top level design verification
- Generation of relevant documentation (DV Plan, DV execution plan, customer reviews, etc.)
Who we are looking for
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 15 years of experience – including at least 5 years in team or technology leadership role with an emphasis in analog/mixed-signal verification
- Experience with technical leadership in mixed signal design verification, block level model specifications, simulation, system verilog real number modeling, etc.
- System Verilog / UVM based DV experience
- Collaborative and respectful team player with mentoring skills, and passionate about the team’s success
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) are required, as customer level technical interface and design / team leadership is necessary sometimes under high pressure situations.
- Experience with relevant CAD tools (including Cadence Virtuoso, SPICE, etc.)
- Ability to read analog schematics and extract related main functionality.
- Experience modeling mixed signal/RF blocks including biasing networks, power regulators, bandgaps, Opamp’s, OTA’s, data converters, LNA, PA, mixers, couplers, splitters, combiners, etc…
- Excellent team player – as the role requires internal team leadership.
John Bradley will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Experienced Professional (>8 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Advanced Optical Sensors (AOS)|
|Job field:||Research & Development|