Plasma Process Development Staff/Sr Staff Engineer
Kulim, Kedah, Malaysia – OSRAM OS Penang
What we expect
- Lead and Develop (or transfer from Rbg) Plasma Etch/ Deposition Processs to support the Product (Chip) Development projects. Manage own process projects independently and work on project closure as per timeline planned effectively, well-designed experiments and write clear, concise technical reports documenting the results.
- Key task is the lead development team of new processes, from tool selection via process otimization to production release of new processes. Strong understanding of the interactions between process and hardwareis required. Cost optimization projects by process improvement, material saving are part of the function as well. Work closely with Process and Production department on improvement activities and drive for further improvements.
- Deep involvement on new product introduction to ensure smooth transition ramp up of new products.
- Key interface between Process RnD Rbg for new processes and technologies, be the expert for Plasma Process, have a detailled market overview. Work on Collaboration and Standardization.
Who we are looking for
- Several years working experience in an industrial environment like semiconductor industries, in the area of Plasma Etch and Deposition Processs, leading experience is required.
- Technical/physical/ Chemistry Understanding of Plasma Process and knowledge in relevant Metrology/ analytical methods.
- Strong knowledge in usage of semiconductor materials.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team, analytical thinking and creativity.
- Willingness to travel.
- Individual contributor for new process introduction/Ramp;D.
- B.Sc, Ph.D B.Engineering, Physics, Material Science, Wet, Optoelectronics, Electrical Engineering or similar field.
- Microsoft Office, Project management skills, FMEA, Statistics, 8D, 6sigma, Corner Stone, Minitab, JMP.
- Strong Process technical knowledge and project managemment skills. Good interpersonal skills, responsible, accountable, initiative, amp; able handle stress.
Nurul Ain Rosli will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Phone: +60 (4) 631 8125
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Experienced Professional (>8 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||ams OSRAM|
|Organization:||OSRAM OS Penang|