NPI Senior Engineer
Bayan Lepas, Malaysia – OSRAM OS Penang
What we expect
- Participate in earlier involvement for start up of new product development by working with RD team to design for cost, quality manufacturability.
- Actively participate in risk and manufacturability assessment during new product development phase as the key representative from manufacturing.
- Overall responsible for process handshake readiness to enable smooth new product phase into manufacturing.
- Coordinate safe launch monitoring after pre-series new product release to production and drive team to work on further yield improvement.
- Lead continuous cost down/ productivity / quality improvement initiative.
- Coordinate alternative packaging materials qualification.
- Lead change management projects.
Who we are looking for
- B.Sc, B.Engineering, B.Sc Physics, B.Sc Electronic Engineering
- Min 3 years involved in the LED Manufacturing / Semiconductors Field
- Min 3 years working experience in LED/ IC assembly pacakging process as process/process intragration engineer roles.
- Min 3 years in Project Management.
- Experience amp; ability to lead a group of engineers amp; technician.
- Knowledge inSemiconductors amp; LED Characteristic, NPI management, LED Manufacturing Process, LED Testing Concept would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Minitab, 6 Sigma Tools, and skilled in Systematic 8D problem solving, planning and organizing, as well detail oriented with strong analytical skills would be an added advantage.
Nurul Ain Rosli will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Professional (> 3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Opto Semiconductors (OS)|
|Organization:||OSRAM OS Penang|