Machine Operator - 2nd shift
Hillsboro, New Hampshire, United States – OSI USA Danvers
What we expect
- Will work under limited supervision, operating assigned pieces of lamp making equipment in the manufacturing environment.
- Will be expected to be proficient at operating, understanding the machine functions and supporting the daily requirements.
- Will be required to utilize various forms of testing equipment and follow direction through verbal and written instructions.
- Will be required to maintain the appropriate production, quality, PM and SPC for assigned position, and to interact with the machines information systems.
- Train new associates as required, and may assist in lower grade jobs in the department.
Who we are looking for
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Must be able to fulfill the physical requirements of the job
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, and time oriented
ams OSRAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, you may contact us at HRServices@osram.com for assistance
Miranda Remillard will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Early Professional (0-3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Automotive (AM)|
|Organization:||OSI USA Danvers|