Exeter, New Hampshire, United States – OSRAM OS San Jose
What we expect
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment with a keen focus on machine quality and performance
- Foster a collaborative work environment with all team members and support staff through both written and verbal communication.
- Document machine and attainment performance daily.
- Conduct quality inspection finish product.
- Engage in continuous improvement activities that align with Lean manufacturing principles.
- Maintain 5S and safety standards across all work areas.
- Troubleshooting minor mechanical issues.
Who we are looking for
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid computer skills (email, Microsoft products)
- Thorough Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively multitask.
- Excels in both independent and team environments.
- Strong understanding and adherence to process discipline.
- Preferred manufacturing experience
- Able to stand for long period of time.
- Mechanical/ basics electrical preferred
ams OSRAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, you may contact us at HRServices@osram.com for assistance
Curtis Cardwell will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Early Professional (0-3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||ams OSRAM|
|Organization:||OSRAM OS San Jose|