Human Resources Generalist (m/f/d)
Premstätten, Austria – ams-OSRAM AG
What we expect
- Responsibility for tasks in employment relationships in assigned areas (employment contracts, contractual changes in employment contracts, transfers, reference letters, etc.)
- Supporting managers employees of assigned areas regarding any HR related topics as first contact
- Handling of labor law topics
- Responsibility for exit processes (terminations, mutual agreements, etc.)
- Direct labor and student recruiting
- Support with HR Corporate tasks
- Recruiting administrative support
- Support with administrative tasks
- Direct contact to employee representatives
- Limited position for two years
Who we are looking for
- University education in the field of Human Resources / Economics / Law or similar
- Experience in HR
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Intercultural competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F(http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
Otto Oberegger will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Experienced Professional (>8 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||ams OSRAM|
|Job field:||Human Resources|