Head of Strategy & Marketing - Entertainment & Industry Lamps (ENI) (d/m/f)
Munich, Germany – OSRAM GmbH
What we expect
- As Head of Strategy and Marketing for ENI you will own a dual role supporting strategy development for the overall business segment whilst at the same time taking full responsibility for strategic and operative marketing of our Entertainment and Industry lamps portfolio
- You cover a vast space of activities from facilitating management reporting, driving strategic projects across the ENI business fields and shaping ENI's face to the customers as counterpart to our global sales force
- Your marketing strategy drives success of and at our customers - From global fairs and incentive programs to joint marketing activities with our key customers to regional promotions - you keep the wheel spinning, whilst bringing in own impulses to go beyond the status quo
- And you will not be alone doing it. In your role you will be part of ENI Management Team and work closely with the business field managers and the regional sales heads. And you will have an experienced Marketing team right by your side.
Who we are looking for
- Successfully completed diploma/master's degree:BA, MBA, engineering economics, marketing or comparable qualification
- 8+ years working experience in above-mentioned field
- Ideal candidate combines 5+ years working experience in strategy (consulting) with 5+ years operational experience in sales and marketing related function
- Track record of successfully managing complex strategic projects in vast application areas from sales and operations to business planning
- Experienced in working in the international environment, cooperation with different internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years track record of hiring, retaining, and developing talents
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office, SAP and Google Analytics
- Fluent English skills, good German skills are beneficial
- High willingness to travel internationally
Daria Berezova will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Experienced Professional (>8 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Automotive (AM)|