Failure Analysis Technician
Kulim, Kedah, Malaysia – OSRAM OS Penang
What we expect
- To support internal and external product and failure analysis request.
- To perform basic FA analysis process, include visual inspection, electrical verification, X-ray, chemical and mechanical decap, PEM, ion milling, cross-section, SEM and FIB etc.
- Data and FA report compilation.
- To handle equipment breakdown and Preventive Maintenance.
- Maintaining and continual improve FA LAB operation to ensure its efficiency and compliances.
- To support FA Laboratory ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation sustaining activity.
Who we are looking for
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma inEngineering, science principles or equivalent.
- Prefer candidates with hands-on experiences
- 1 - 2 years of working experience in the FA field is required for this position
- Fresh graduates are also strongly encouraged to apply
- Possess good interpersonal skills, good teamwork as well as able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must possess own transport and able to work in shift.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas.
Ronald Heon Lon Yip will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Professional (> 3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||ams OSRAM|
|Organization:||OSRAM OS Penang|