Facility Associate Engineer
Kulim, Kedah, Malaysia – OSRAM OS Penang
What we expect
- Involve in planning to carry out preventive maintenance on facilities and building equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting on facilities equipment.
- Carry out daily log and identify potential abnormalities/ abnormalities of facilities equipment.
- Monitor, check and ensure all systems and facilities placed under the care of the individual group are adequately maintained and supported for uninterrupted manufacturing activities.
- To immediately inform their group engineer in-charge on any facility utility or system or equipment operational abnormality for immediate and timely remedial actions and to institute and manage the situation with the implementation of containment measures to prevent situation from worsening or deteriorating.
- Monitor contractor work closely to make sure all job is completed according to specifications requirements.
- To ensure conformance to company environment management system with up-to-date documentation and monitoring records.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
Who we are looking for
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent. or Chargeman Certificate.
- Minimum 3 years of experience for facility operation and maintenance.
- Knowledge of facilities system operation amp; maintenance.
Ronald Heon Lon Yip will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Professional (> 3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||ams OSRAM|
|Organization:||OSRAM OS Penang|
|Job field:||Real Estate|