Equipment Engineering Technician/Senior Technician
Bayan Lepas, Malaysia – OSRAM OS Penang
What we expect
- To instill a culture of open minded teams working together with individual responsibility mindset and develop sub-ordinates into a high performance team to ensure sustainable machine up time, MTBF, MTBA for Wire bond, VI Thermography.
- Interact with process engineers to understand the equipment influences and capability that required for the process.
- Manages the effective interaction between engineering, manufacturing, field operations and marketing to ensure all changes are documented for audit purpose. Ex: PM checklist, process buy off checklist etc.
- Assist in machine performance monitoring, troubleshooting, weekly PM, 5s, safety, daily task etc.
- Support production for equipment conversion, change tool and buyoff.
- To collect machine performance data and report compilation. Ex: Shifly performance/conversion report etc.
- To monitor and feedback machine or process performance during production.
Who we are looking for
- Diploma/Certificate in any relevant Engineering fields
- At least 2 years of direct and hands-on experiences with Wire bond, VI Thermography equipment
- Willing to work in shift
Ronald Heon Lon Yip will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Professional (> 3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Opto Semiconductors (OS)|
|Organization:||OSRAM OS Penang|