EMC Engineer (m/f/d)
Premstätten, Styria, Austria – ams-OSRAM AG
What we expect
- Lead and perform the EMC verification and validation tasks during product development phase
- Create EMC test concepts, procedures, control plans, reports and guidelines.
- Develop EMC measurement and test methodologies
- Provide EMC/EMI global support to product development teams
- Perform EMC/EMI troubleshooting and provide recommendations for mitigation
- Influence future EMC technologies and methodologies by active participation in research and or standardization groups
- Secure new intellectual property by filing patents
- Documentation according corporate quality requirements
Who we are looking for
- A Master or PhD degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering or similar studies
- Team player able to solve complex tasks in a structured way
- Ability to establish successful cooperation and to accept responsibility for common goals
- Hands-on experience in RF measurement methods
- Experience in circuit design, layout and simulation
- Basic Understanding of EMC
- Experience with EM field solver tools as a plus (e.g. HFSS, CST, or ADS)
- Knowledge about CMOS analog design and design flow in Cadence environment as added plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G(http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
Michael Ponstingl will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Experienced Professional (>8 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||ams OSRAM|
|Job field:||Research & Development|