Die Attach / Wire Bond Process Development Staff Engineer
Bayan Lepas, Malaysia – OSRAM OS Penang
What we expect
- Support New Product Introductions by delivering assigned Process and Equipment solutions meeting or exceeding Quality and timeline targets.
- To ensure equipment second source and cost savings targets be met through new supplier or new process introduction.
- To contribute to effective resolution of chronic issues through innovative or out-of-box solutions.
- To provide active support and technical inputs in Team based problem solving efforts.(eg Focus Team).
- To ensure self development to continually upgrading overall performance by maintaining organizational knowledge through design guideline, design rules, supplier capability, knowledge management system actively participating in internal and external knowledge sharing (Technical symposium, trade shows, etc).
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/ Mechatronic/ Electromechanical), Engineering (Material Science), Physics or equivalent.
- 5 - 10 years in semiconductor DA WB process engineering field.
- DA WB process engineering knowledge hands on skillset in semiconductors or LED manufacturing processes.
- Experience in Process development or New Product Introduction would be an advantage.
- Hands-on and process development experience in FOL related processes e.g. sawing, die attach and wire bond process.
- Strong analytical skill, systematic problem solving approach skill, statistical knowledge with knowledge of Six Sigma is preferred.
- An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MiniTab is required.
Nurul Ain Rosli will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Professional (> 3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Opto Semiconductors (OS)|
|Organization:||OSRAM OS Penang|
|Job field:||Research & Development|