Customer Relationship Coordinator
Hillsboro, New Hampshire, United States – OSI USA Danvers
What we expect
OSRAM SYLVANIA, together with OSRAM GmbH, is the world leader in automotive lighting for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the aftermarket. The company's global automotive lighting division has its principal North American operations in Hillsboro, N.H., with nearly 500 employees.
Ams-OSRAM provides great health insurance at low cost! Company paid Dental Vision, short-term and long-term disability effective day 1!
- 11 paid holidays and 2 weeks' vacation available Day 1!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k with company match up to 6%
- Hybrid remote - every Tuesday is in office.
- We invest in our employees' health and well-being by including rewards incentives built into our already robust compensation benefit package.
Customer Relationship Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate with external and internal consumers/customers daily.
- Respond to consumer inquiries (via telephone and SalesForce) regarding warranty and product technical support.
- Respond to customer inquiries (via telephone and email) regarding product availability, pricing, and order tracking.
- Enter and manage orders including price verification, confirming inventory availability and customer credit status.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment with minimal oversight.
- Ability to learn product technical information and aptitude relative to the automotive and lighting industries.
Who we are looking for
Customer Relationship Coordinator Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills
- Time management
- Team-focused but self-driven
- Ability to work with a variety of systems including:
- MS Teams
- Other Microsoft Office and web-based applications as needed
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous Customer Service and/or SAP experience are a plus
- Comp - $43k- $47k / year
ams OSRAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, you may contact us at HRServices@osram.com for assistance
Miranda Remillard will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Phone: +1 (603) 464-7014
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Early Professional (0-3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Automotive (AM)|
|Organization:||OSI USA Danvers|