Component Verification Engineer (m/f/d)
Premstätten, Austria – ams-OSRAM AG
What we expect
- Support design team during development phase concerning requirements for adequate testability in lab.
- Design and layout of PCB board for electrical evaluation of IC.
- Develop SW to perform automated validation measurement flow and report generation (focus aspect of this role).
- Assembly and soldering of PCB evaluation board.
- Perform measurements of IC electrical parameters according to defined validation plan.
- Prepare technical documentation related to measurement results and correlation to production test results.
- Work in close contact with technical leader, design team and test development engineer during whole product development.
Who we are looking for
- Experience as lab validation engineer in semiconductor industry.
- BSc or MSc in electrical engineering or similar.
- Knowledge about measurement techniques and measurement instrumentation.
- Knowledge of lab validation SW such as NI LabVIEW SW and Python.
- Knowledge of PCB design layout tools such as Altium, Eagle, OrCAD
- Experience in validation of Automotive products is nice to have.
- Excellent attitude to teamwork.
- Great proactivity.
- Systematic and orderly attitude during tasks execution.
- Good knowledge of English.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G(http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
Stefanie Kleierl will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Professional (> 3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||CMOS Sensors & ASICs|
|Job field:||Information Technology|