Account Manager, SL Key Account Management
Singapore, Singapore – ams-OSRAM AG
What we expect
- Create sales plan / strategy with the channel partner/s to expand both top line growth and bottom line profitability.
- Deploy targets designed to maximum return on investments, in line with overall Mass Market strategies
- Bridge supplier marketing and distribution to focus on relevant products with channel partners and key requirements for success.
- Formulate marketing communications plan with the channel partners to ensure a consistent go-to-market message for customers
- Working with channel partner to meet revenue and DWIN budget year goal
- Lead and drive channel partner investment for resource and commitment for finance capability
- Identify channel partners’ motivations and requirements for driving end customer designs with ams OSRAM products
- Determine the organization’s resources to support and motivate the channel partners, by promotion plan program
- Resolve any conflict arising between the organization and the channel partners
- Monitor the performance of the channel partners using the performance metrics set out in the sales plan
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree of Electronic Engineering / Computing Engineering / Telecommunication
- 10 Years working experiences in Semiconductor Market
- Willing to Travel within Singapore and ASEAN
- Good Negotiation skills
Suki Kee will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Experienced Professional (>8 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||ams OSRAM|