14794 Lamp Maker 2nd shift
Hillsboro, New Hampshire, United States – OSI USA Danvers
What we expect
- Performs limited production assembly routine/repetitive in nature in which the primary responsibility includes lamp inspections to a standard set by established documentation.
- Also performs routine duties such as loading/unloading lamp making equipment, clearing external jams, parts preparation, assembly operations, packing lamps, etc.
- Maintains relevant record/documents and may be responsible for data entry.
- Uses small hand tools and may operate semi-automatic assembly equipment.
- May be asked to assist in restocking raw materials.
- Loading of lamps into blister cups at a high speed
- Loading of lamps in finished blister cups into inner boxes and final boxes for final packaging at a high speed
- Requires continuous movement throughout the production shift
Who we are looking for
- Must be able to fulfill the physical requirements of the job
- Must be Reliable, well organized, amp; detail oriented
ams OSRAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, you may contact us at HRServices@osram.com for assistance
Miranda Remillard will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Early Professional (0-3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Automotive (AM)|
|Organization:||OSI USA Danvers|