14686- Lamp Maker 1st shift
Hillsboro, New Hampshire, United States – OSI USA Danvers
What we expect
- Performs limited production assembly routine/repetitive in nature in which the primary responsibility includes lamp inspections to a standard set by established documentation.
- Also performs routine duties such as loading/unloading lamp making equipment, clearing external jams, parts preparation, assembly operations, packing lamps, etc.
- Maintains relevant record/documents and may be responsible for data entry.
- Uses small hand tools and may operate semi-automatic assembly equipment.
- May be asked to assist in restocking raw materials.
- Loading of lamps into blister cups at a high speed.
- Loading of lamps in finished blister cups into inner boxes and final boxes for final packaging at a high speed.
- Requires continuous movement throughout the production shift.
Who we are looking for
- Must be able to fulfill the physical requirements of the job.
- Must be Reliable, well organized, amp; detail oriented.
ams OSRAM has partnered with HireRight to conduct your background verification. Please check your inbox or spam folder to obtain the credentials for the HireRight System. During this process, please note, that the information provided will be verified and your consent will be required before HireRight can begin processing your background verification. If you experience any issues with completing your application, please contact our team at RecruitingTeam.Americas@osram.com
Miranda Remillard will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Early Professional (0-3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Automotive (AM)|
|Organization:||OSI USA Danvers|