14676 Operations Admin HR
Hillsboro, New Hampshire, United States – OSI USA Danvers
What we expect
OSRAM Sylvania is Expanding and seeking an Administrative Assistant to the Human Resources team to join us in Hillsboro, NH.
OSRAM SYLVANIA, together with OSRAM GmbH, is the world leader in automotive lighting for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the aftermarket. The company's global automotive lighting division has its principal North American operations in Hillsboro, N.H., with nearly 500 employees.
Ams-OSRAM provides great health insurance at low cost! Company paid Dental Vision, short-term and long-term disability effective day 1!
- Receive and direct incoming calls
- Receive visitors and suppliers
- Create and track all badges
- Publish digital signage
- Issue new contractor testing documentation
- Purchases name plates and business cards
- Under limited supervision, performs the administrative tasks of a specific program or function of normal complexity using broad guidelines and independent judgement.
- Generates statistical reports, statements, charts, spreadsheets and / or graphs for Human Resources
- Develops and maintains related records, files, and data retrieval systems.
- Any additional responsibilities as assigned
Who we are looking for
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 2-3 of experience in Admin or HR
- Must be able to fulfill the physical requirements of the job
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented and time-oriented
- Must maintain a strict level of confidentiality
Starting rate: $23 / hour
Location: Hillsborough NH
ams OSRAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, you may contact us at HRServices@osram.com for assistance.
Miranda Remillard will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Early Professional (0-3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Automotive (AM)|
|Organization:||OSI USA Danvers|