14407 Group Leader 1st shift
Hillsboro, New Hampshire, United States – OSI USA Danvers
What we expect
- Responsible for performing complex tasks involved in the handling of materials as well as the shipping and receiving of materials.
- Duties include: storing materials properly in designated areas, following instructions to issue/return materials, returning rejected materials, prepares merchandise for transfer, arranges for pick-ups, loads/unloads of trucks and prepares paperwork and labels for shipments.
- Verifies receipt of product to stores location, store to store transfers, return authorization requests, and completes/verifies computerized transactions.
- Conducts inventory/cycle counts procedures and is able to follow packing slip and delivery procedures.
- Operates a lift truck to transport goods and material throughout the facility, must have the ability to work under time constraints, multi-tasking and prioritization skills are necessary.
- Also Interacts with internal/external associates and truck drivers/delivery men on a daily basis.
Who we are looking for
- Must be able to fulfill the physical requirements of the job.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, and time oriented.
ams OSRAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, you may contact us at HRServices@osram.com for assistance
Debra Chandler will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Early Professional (0-3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Automotive (AM)|
|Organization:||OSI USA Danvers|