14361 - Operations Admin
Hillsboro, New Hampshire, United States – OSI USA Danvers
What we expect
- Under limited supervision, performs the administrative tasks of a specific program or function of normal complexity using broad guidelines and independent judgement.
- Generates statistical reports, statements, charts or graphs.
- Develops and maintains related records, files, and data retrieval systems.
- May have occasional contact with customers, suppliers or employees outside the immediate work area.
Who we are looking for
- High School diploma.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience required.
ams OSRAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, you may contact us at HRServices@osram.com for assistance.
Debra Chandler will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Early Professional (0-3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||Automotive (AM)|
|Organization:||OSI USA Danvers|