14343 Stockroom Materials Handler 1st Shift
Hillsboro, New Hampshire, United States – OSI USA Danvers
What we expect
- Inventory control.
- Support manufacturing part needs/issuing.
- Reconcile outside vendor inventories (MSC).
- Participate in completing daily tasks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who we are looking for
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous warehouse or stockroom experience.
- Part and product knowledge.
- Communication: Must be able to communicate effectively with external suppliers, and other departments within the plant.
- Problem solving: Ability to identify operational roadblocks and implement resolutions.
- Teamwork: Work cooperatively with internal customers and fellow stockroom associates.
- Self-starter capable of working productively with minimal direct supervision.
- SAP experience.
- Computer skills: proficient in navigating Microsoft Windows applications (Word, Excel, TEAMS, etc.).
- Must be highly organized with excellent time-management skills.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Mechanical aptitude is desirable.
- Must be available for daily and weekly overtime.
ams OSRAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, you may contact us at HRServices@osram.com for assistance
Debra Chandler will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
|Experience level:||Early Professional (0-3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Remote work:||Not Specified|
|Business unit:||ams OSRAM|
|Organization:||OSI USA Danvers|